Java Code Generator generates Java classes from Documentum Object types. Few bullet points about what this utility does
- Generates Java Classes from the Documentum Object types
- All non-inherited Attributes will be member variables of the Generated Java Class
- An array of the Object type for Repeated Attributes.
- Class name by default will be capitalized name of the underlying Documentum object type
- Option to prefix and suffix class name
- Option to specify the Package name
- Supports DFS Annotation
After a couple of Beta versions finally, I am glad to announce The Java code Generator. Thanks a lot for all who tried this and send the valuable feedbacks to me. I tried to incorporate most of the suggestions and fix many of the bugs in this version
I have added a new DFC version of this tool to the download page.